Duration : 01-09-2022 – 30-11-2023
Project number: 2022-3-FR02-KA154-YOU-000097414
The aim of this project is to think about “living together” in the face of the issue of people who are less integrated/discriminated because of their social or racial origin racial origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, mobility or political, philosophical or political, philosophical, or religious convictions.
In other words, it is about young people discussing national and European models national and European models of inclusion and integration that they want for the the future. It is about giving young people the opportunity to express themselves, to imagine, to imagine, to envisage shared solutions on the social future of Europe and of the European citizens.
Objectives of the project:
– To improve young people’s skills in promoting dialogue between them and policymakers
– To enable young people to exchange with and have their voices heard by local and local and European decision makers
– To improve young people’s understanding of political and social issues related to inclusion inclusion through a common international reflection and to position themselves on this theme
– To increase active citizenship and the feeling of belonging to Europe
– To experiment new spaces of reflection and debate for young people, by young people.